NPTF thread milling cutters high quality
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA|
|Min. Order:||10 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||10000month / pieces|
NPTF thread milling cutters high quality
thread milling cutters compared to taps
1. Lower cost, although a single thread milling cutter is more expensive than a tap, but the cost of a single thread is much lower than that of a tap.
2. The precision is higher, the thread milling cutter achieves the accuracy with the tool compensation, and the precision level required by the customer can be selected.
3. The finish is good, and the thread milling cutter has better tooth finish than the tap.
4. The durability of the thread milling cutter is ten or even ten times that of the tap, which reduces the waste of working time for the tool change.
5. Not afraid of breaking, the risk of scrapping the workpiece after the tap is broken, the thread milling cutter is easy to take even if it is broken.
6. The machining efficiency of the thread milling cutter is much higher than that of the tap;
7. The blind hole tap can not be tapped to the bottom, and the thread milling cutter can.
8. In addition to M and UN, a thread milling cutter can machine internal and external
threads with different directions of rotation, and the tap can't.
9. Threaded holes with the same pitch and different thread sizes, the tap needs to be replaced several times, and the thread milling cutter can be used universally.
10. Thread hole diameter The first pass rule is out of date, the thread milling cutter can be corrected by the tool compensation, the tap is not, and the workpiece is only scrapped.
11. The tap can not be achieved when machining large threaded holes, and the thread milling cutter can be realized instantaneously.
12. The thread milling cutter cuts into powdery short chips, and there is no possibility of wrapping the knife; the tap is cut into spiral iron filings, and it is easy to wrap the knife.
13. Thread milling cutters are not fully toothed, and the machine load and cutting force are smaller than the taps.
14. The clamping is simple, the tap requires a flexible tapping shank; the thread milling cutter can be equipped with a shank such as ER HSK hydraulic heat rising.
15. A sleek thread milling cutter can be replaced at the same time. American-made, English-made blades, etc., economical.
16. When machining high-hardness threads, the tap wear is serious and can't even be processed. The thread milling cutter can be easily realized.
Since the current thread milling cutter is made of cemented carbide or other special Alloys, the processing line speed can reach 80-200m/min, and the processing speed of high-speed steel cone is only 10~30m/min, so the thread milling cutter is suitable for high speed. The surface finish of the machined and machined threads is also greatly improved. Threading of high-hardness materials and high-temperature alloy materials, such as titanium alloys and nickel-based alloys, has always been a difficult problem, mainly because high-speed steel wire cones have a shorter tool life when machining the above-mentioned material threads, and use hard alloy thread milling. Knives for hard material threading are an ideal solution. The machinable hardness is HRC 58-62. For threading of superalloy materials, thread milling cutters also exhibit excellent processing performance and an unexpectedly long life. For threaded holes of the same pitch and different diameters, it takes a lot of tools to complete the tapping, but if you use a thread milling cutter, you can use a tool. After the tap wear and the thread size of the thread are less than the tolerance, it can not be used continuously, and can only be scrapped; when the thread milling cutter is worn and the threaded hole size is smaller than the tolerance, the necessary tool radius compensation adjustment can be performed by the numerical control system to continue. Threads of acceptable size are machined. Similarly, in order to obtain high-precision threaded holes, it is much easier to use a thread milling cutter to adjust the tool radius than to produce high-precision taps.
For the thread that does not allow the transition buckle or the undercut structure, the traditional turning method or taps and die are difficult to machine, but it is very easy to realize by CNC milling. In addition, the durability of the thread milling cutter is ten or even ten times that of the tap, and in the process of numerically milling the thread, the adjustment of the thread diameter size is extremely convenient, which is difficult to achieve by using taps and die. Due to the many advantages of thread milling, the milling process has been widely used in large-scale thread production in developed countries.
|Size||Pitch||Dimension||Min.machining hole||Model No.|
|3/8"X18||18||16||12.7||92||14.1||14.7||LZ 16127 -WN18NPTF|
|mi 1.5||11.5||20||19.9||104||33.1||29.4 - 56.2||LZ20199-WN11.5NPT|
ABOUT US :
We are specialize in manufacturing PCD diamond tools and Carbide tools. Our major product inclulde PCD inserts, PCD Reamers, PCD End Mills, PCD Taps, Cabide Inserts,Carbide Drills, Carbide Reams, Taps etc.,
We also offered customized cutting tools per drawings, and provide package according to customer requirements. We manufacture a series range of cutting tools for machining of Cast iron, Aluminium alloy and Non-Ferros metal, it is widely used in all major sectors like Automobiles, Engineering, Aerospace, Aviation and 3C industry. Premium quality of raw material is used in the production and strict examination during processing with advanced equipment, so our client are satisfied with our reliable quality and on-time delivery.
Our best selling of cutting tools include PCD Inserts, PCD End Mill, PCD Ball Nose Mill, PCD Reamer, Carbide Taps, Carbide End Mill, Special Form Cutter and many more. For these years we have been made a large forward in the technologies of manufacturing cutting tools. With high quality on performance and price, our product sells well both on domestic and overseas market. And we will always focus on the quality and best service, to make long business relationship.
OPT Cutting Tools Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen OPT Cutting tools Co., Ltd. is one of the leading manufacture of PCD, CBN and carbide cutting tools in China.
OPT cutting tools maintains the leading spirit in the manufacture of standard and customization high performance cutting tools, which mainly include PCD inserts, CBN inserts, PCD end mills, PCD woodworking tools, PCD engraving tools and carbide taps. They were widely used in all sectors like Automobiles, Engineering, Aerospace, 3C(mobile phones and computers) and Mold industry.
We have our own workshop and equipped with state-of-the-art equipment which include EDM machining, CNC machining, Slow wire cutting machine, Erosion grinding, Laser cutting and precision test equipment.
State-of-the-art equipment, premium material, rich experienced engineers and strict quality control process are the reliable guarantee of consistent high quality in OPT Cutting Tool. We always provides customers with consistent high quality products at competitive prices.
Throughout our nearly 10 years of experience from the official foundation, we have earned a number of coveted titles, and with over 100 employees, we pride ourselves on leading the market with excellence in terms of quality, environmental friendliness, health and safety managements, proven by our ISO 9001 systems certifications.
OPT cutting tools honestly appreciates everyone very much give a cooperative chance to discuss your requirement. We will do the best and continuously created value for our customers.
- Company Name: OPT Cutting Tools Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Liping Xiao
- Product/Service: PCD Cutting tools , PCD & CBN Inserts , PCD Reamers , PCD End Mills , Carbide End Mills , Carbide Taps
- Capital (Million US $): 500,000RMB
- Year Established: 2015
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- Export Percentage: 21% - 30%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.62 Datangqing Street, Dangtang Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City,Guangdong,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Jen Li
- Tel: 86-755-27579101
Premium Related Products